Saturday, May 28, 2011

Slimmimg effects of a Blazer/Jacket

Most of the time I am dressing in shorts and a t shirt... or jeans and a T shirt. I always like to dress up when i go out. I had always admired people in the 40's and 50's they always liked a more polished style. Men in suits and Women in a sharp cocktail dress..

I went to catholic school a good part of my youth and when I got out I resented suits/jackets of any kind. I now am a fan of wearing a jacket/blazer. As I have gotten older and not as trim as I used to be a blazer/jacket can be the ticket for a trimmer looking you!

Men and Women can benefit from this! I recommend a fitted Jacket/Blazer for both. Trust me with this. Even with a t shirt and jeans, throw on a nice fitted blazer/jacket and you will look@ least 10 lbs lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment